Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Silpada Jewelry Cash and Carry Sale: ***50% OFF!!***



Hello everyone,

I'm selling a lot of my Silpada sterling silver jewelry samples for 50% off retail. I typed the retail cost under each item's picture.


There are necklaces,bracelets,earrings,pendants and rings. All of the pictures are straight from my website mysilpada.com/megan.hayburn and 50% off retail price.

For the rings, let me know which you interested in and I'll tell you the size.

FYI: the jewelry is way more beautiful than these screen grab pictures depict.

Call Megan at 805-455-1327 if you'd like to see an item(s) and try on

As the pieces sell, I will remove their pic.

Thanks for looking!





Price for you is HALF the retail price listed below each picture.






$189 retail



$229 retail


$144 retail


$99 retail


$69 retail

$54 retail



$69 retail




$79 retail

$59 retail

$64 retail






$56 retail


$139 retail








$69 retail

$139 retail

$179 retail

$99 retail

$129 retail


$114 retail
$79 retail

$99 retail

$69 retail




















No comments: