Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Week in Santa Ynez and Baby Caralyn



I went to visit my family this past week as Allan was very busy with work. I wanted to let him do his thing and stay as late as he needed to without feeling the pull of wanting to come home to see me. His game is on a deadline and we are leaving for the UK in six days! I am very excited to visit his family and see Scotland. Allan and I are also excited to be able to visit Craig and Vanessa in London for five days after our stay in Scotland.

I took some photos of the baby. She was so precious and sweet. All she does is smile and laugh;she is so happy. Thank God her colicky phase is long gone. So...here is another slideshow.

p.s. stay tuned for updates on our trip as we traverse through the Scottish Highlands.

1 comment:

Barbers of Lucky Lane said...

You got some really expressive shots! I loved the various 'looks' of our sweet little baby girl. Way to go, Madame Photographer!!